Problem with pgAdmin on Win2K (Was: Hi, i've installed pgadmin bu t)

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "'natali giuliano'" <natali(at)stone(dot)trew(dot)it>
Cc: "'pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org'" <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Problem with pgAdmin on Win2K (Was: Hi, i've installed pgadmin bu t)
Date: 1999-10-19 15:28:14
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Hi,

Similar errors have been reported on Windows 95/98 where out of date
versions of Microsoft's MDAC and/or DCOM have been installed. I have no
experience with Windows 2000 (which is what the logfile you supplied says
you are running), so I don't know if these are required or are suitable for
your platform.

I have CC'd this message to the pgsql-interfaces mailing list in the hope
that someone else has experience with Windows 2000 and pgAdmin.

Regards,

Dave.

--
Network & Systems Manager, The Vale Housing Association.
http://www.vale-housing.co.uk (Work)

* Error - 19/10/99 13.43.56

Software
********
Program: Unknown
Version: Unknown
Sub or Function: frmODBCLogon, cmdOK_Click

Error Details
*************
Error No: 3706
Error Description: Impossibile trovare il provider specificato.
Error Source: ADODB.Connection
DLL Error Code: 0

Memory Details
**************