Re: Strange errors in log file

From: "Benjamin Krajmalnik" <kraj(at)illumen(dot)com>
To: "Tom Lane" <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: "Scott Marlowe" <smarlowe(at)g2switchworks(dot)com>, <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Strange errors in log file
Date: 2006-05-25 20:12:41
Lists: pgsql-admin

If it were a file permissions issue, I would suspect it would be an all
or nothing situation, would you not? As I mentioned, the strange thing
is that once you stop and restart the service everything is fine, and it
appears to be triggered by sometimes reloading the config file.
I have gone on and explicitly added the postgresql service account and
given it full access rights to the directory.
Maybe this will keep it from recurring.