Re: pgsql: Translation updates.

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-committers(at)postgresql(dot)org, Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>
Subject: Re: pgsql: Translation updates.
Date: 2008-06-06 02:06:20
Lists: pgsql-committers

>> Hmm, there's something weird about this update ... apparently the
>> spanish files were updated but the diff shows up empty. Investigating.

> Well, apparently nobody updated the file in the pgtranslation CVS, so
> it's OK that nothing happened.

Don't scare me like that :-(. This is the first time I've done the
translation commits and I was sure I'd blown it somehow.

> I'm baffled about $PostgreSQL$ being
> unexpanded yet though. Good thing we have a $Id$ that keeps current
> with the pgtranslation repo. Maybe it's $PostgreSQL$ that's causing the
> empty diff to show up.

Hmm, you're right, the es/postgres.po file in the pgtranslation
repository has an unexpanded $PostgreSQL$ tag. Which is unsurprising
since pgfoundry's CVS is probably not set to recognize that tag.

The cp-po script is supposed to ignore that when comparing the files,
but it looks like there's something wrong with its regexp. Don't
quite see what though ... oh, yeah I do: it's assuming there will
be a colon after the keyword. Don't have commit on that repository,
or I'd go fix it ...