Supporting PG and being listed on sponsors page

From: Gilles Moncaubeig <gilles(at)jfg-networks(dot)net>
To: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Supporting PG and being listed on sponsors page
Date: 2008-10-06 16:02:45
Lists: pgsql-www

Hi,
I am CEO of jfg://networks, french company.
We have been working for 2 years now with Oleg Bartunov and Teodor
Sigaev. As you may remember, Oleg asked already about adding us on the
sponsors page (reference : http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-www/2008-08/msg00031.php)
. We supported a more-than-12-month-man work from Oleg and Teodor on
GIN index.
A reference to our company with a link to http://www.over-blog.com/
would be much appreciated, as we are in a strategy of getting more
finance from french government to keep up contributing to open source
community, and mainly PG. Please help us in this matter,

Thanks you,
Best regards,

Gilles Moncaubeig
CEO