Re: I need your help!!

From: "Hakan Kocaman" <Hakan(dot)Kocaman(at)digame(dot)de>
To: "mario tovilla" <mariotovilla(at)hotmail(dot)com>, <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: I need your help!!
Date: 2006-08-30 15:34:10
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi,

if you want to use a gui-tool try pgadmin3
http://www.postgresql.org/ftp/pgadmin3/release/v1.4.3/win32/

if you want to access your db from a generic client tool like access
try the pgsqlodbc-driver
official page
http://pgfoundry.org/projects/psqlodbc/
latest snapshots
http://www.geocities.jp/inocchichichi/psqlodbc/index.html

HINT : This is the list for pgsql-development, better try the general-list
pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
here you can choose the right list to subscribe :
http://www.postgresql.org/community/lists/subscribe
At available lists choose general or novice or read the faq

Best regards

Hakan