Re: Regression error on unixware 7 and open unix 8

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: ohp(at)pyrenet(dot)fr
Cc: Tatsuo Ishii <t-ishii(at)sra(dot)co(dot)jp>, pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Regression error on unixware 7 and open unix 8
Date: 2001-10-30 22:52:46
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Olivier PRENANT <ohp(at)pyrenet(dot)fr> writes:
> I just tris again and 3 of the test still failed (with 7.2b1)

That looks good: the diffs from the reference files are exactly the
PST-vs-PDT-in-1947 diffs that are expected on SCO-derived platforms.
I've committed these as abstime-solaris-1947.out etc.

I'd expect that you are still seeing some failures in the timetz test,
too --- but that seems to be an oversight in the regression test itself,
not a platform-specific difference. I assume Thomas will fix the test
shortly...