Can somebody help me on adding so file

From: "Ujang Sutisna" <kocrotus(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Can somebody help me on adding so file
Date: 2006-11-14 11:05:18
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi, I have a problem with my postgre.
I'm trying to port my postgre database from redhat to suse as experimental
research. I have 1 .so file cause I'm using the postgres UUID project. The
problem is how to add new shared object to the postgre on linux SUSE. Is
there any way that I can add new library to the postgre lib on linux SUSE.

thanks.