Help with Stack Builder

From: ray <ray(at)aarden(dot)us>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Help with Stack Builder
Date: 2010-11-12 10:54:06
Lists: pgsql-general

I just downloaded 9.0 onto my laptop and desktop Windows XP
machines. .Nether one could run the stack builder. Windows would
fault any time I tried to run it. I tried inputing the proxy server
but that did not
help. This was at work where there is a proxy server. I tried this
at homw wiith the laptop but got the same error:
Could not open the specified URL.

ray