Re: lc_time and localized dates

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: Bruce Momjian <bruce(at)momjian(dot)us>
Cc: Euler Taveira de Oliveira <euler(at)timbira(dot)com>, Zdenek Kotala <Zdenek(dot)Kotala(at)Sun(dot)COM>, PostgreSQL-patches <pgsql-patches(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: lc_time and localized dates
Date: 2008-05-19 18:10:12
Lists: pgsql-patches

> I have fixed all these items and the updated patch is at:
> ftp://momjian.us/pub/postgresql/mypatches/lc_time

Applied with further fixes --- mostly, ensure that it doesn't leave a
crash-inducing corrupted cache if strdup() returns NULL, and make the
str_initcap routine respect current string conversion methods.
(str_initcap was outright wrong anyway since it assumed the output
must be the same byte length as the input.)