ODBC error

From: ANJANE <softwaredesigns(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: ODBC error
Date: 2007-01-13 17:09:58
Lists: pgsql-odbc

I am executing a procedure that returns data from a temp table created.
Sometimes the query works at the first attempt, but fails on subsequent
attempts. It is intermittent. Leaving some time between queries, it works
fine.

Basically, in my query, I do some joins of tables, load the data to a temp
table and return all the data from the temp table via a cursor to the user.
I drop the temp table if it exists at the beginning.

I get the following error message.

Error while executing the query; ERROR: pg_class_aclcheck: relation 6014747
not found

The relation number keeps changing.

I am calling this query using a DSN-less setuo, from an ASP page. I use the
psqlodbc-07_03_0200 ODBC driver

All the help to resolve this is appreciated.

Thanks