Re: vacuum output question

From: "Dan Armbrust" <daniel(dot)armbrust(dot)list(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "Craig Ringer" <craig(at)postnewspapers(dot)com(dot)au>
Cc: "pgsql general" <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: vacuum output question
Date: 2008-11-14 14:45:46
Lists: pgsql-general

Thanks everyone. You have helped back up my suspicions. It is indeed
a Linux system, and it has a RAID IO system, but I don't yet know the
details of that IO system. Time to put them back to work looking at
their hardware, rather than blaming our software :)

Thanks for the extra tips on hunting for excess IO from other processes.

Dan