Re: Different views of remote server

From: "Bob Pawley" <rjpawley(at)shaw(dot)ca>
To: "Adrian Klaver" <adrian(dot)klaver(at)gmail(dot)com>, <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: "Scott Marlowe" <scott(dot)marlowe(at)gmail(dot)com>
Subject: Re: Different views of remote server
Date: 2011-04-22 14:11:48
Lists: pgsql-general

Yes it shows only one server on the remote computer.

I can send the table as an sql dump if the list will accept an attachment.

The dumped table contains the geom information that I can't see on the
remote connection.

I restored that same dumped table into a different local database. Somewhere
in the restore process those geoms somehow got lost.

Taken all together it does seem as if there is something wrong with the geom
information. Even to my uneducated eye they look strange compared to the
others in the table.

Four of the problem fields represent arrow heads. The fifth is a point.

Bob