Re: download broken

From: "Armbrust, Daniel C(dot)" <Armbrust(dot)Daniel(at)mayo(dot)edu>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: download broken
Date: 2002-08-14 14:34:16
Lists: pgadmin-support

Sorry, you are correct. It turns out, for some reason Mozilla (my browser of choice) is corrupting the file on download. It works when I downloaded it with IE.

Strange, I was able to download v1.2.0 using Mozilla without an issue. I guess its time to report a bug to a different list.

Daniel C. Armbrust
Medical Informatics Research
Information Services
Mayo Clinic Rochester