Commitfest 2018-11

From: Daniel Gustafsson <daniel(at)yesql(dot)se>
To: PostgreSQL Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: 9erthalion6(at)gmail(dot)com
Subject: Commitfest 2018-11
Date: 2018-11-01 12:05:29
Lists: pgsql-hackers

We are now in November and the 2018-11 commitfest has started (or rather, will
one someone pushes the button) but AFAICT there hasn’t been anyone volunteering
to do be CFM this time apart from Dmitry Dolgov who showed an interest (in
CA+q6zcWPs5aFUQxZ5qi=wRhbesUSRGD3_r4HSgQKq+G6=uxp2A(at)mail(dot)gmail(dot)com) when the
2018-09 CF started.

Dmitry: Are you still interested in running this commitfest?

If not, I volunteer to do it for 2018-11.

If someone has already volunteered and I completely missed that then sorry for
the noise.

cheers ./daniel