System trigger

From: rsmogura <rsmogura(at)softperience(dot)eu>
To: Pgsql general <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: System trigger
Date: 2011-02-22 09:59:03
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi,

Is any solution (I mean in code and internal based), any API. That
allows to create "system" trigger or handle on table. I'm interested in
tracking changes and coercing values on row change/insert/remove - user
may not to disable such "trigger". In addition It is possible to track
changes to cid, for e.g. when VACCUM/CLUSTER will move row?

Regards,
Radek