COPY

From: "Wierzbicki, Ralf" <rwierzbicki(at)stryker(dot)ca>
To: "Pgsql-Admin (E-mail)" <pgsql-admin(at)postgreSQL(dot)org>
Subject: COPY
Date: 2000-03-31 15:28:35
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hello,

I think I asked this question before but will try again.
I deal a lot with importing text files into my psql database and
quite often there are bad records in those files. 'COPY' will
abort the process whenever it encounters bad data. Is there any
way to make 'COPY' skip bad records and continue with the import
process rather than abort the entire thing?

Thanks in advance.

--
Ralf