Problem with pgadmin II and psql

From: ROUWEZ Stephane <stephane(dot)rouwez(at)ecolo(dot)be>
To: "'pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org'" <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: LESNE Philippe <philippe(dot)lesne(at)ecolo(dot)be>
Subject: Problem with pgadmin II and psql
Date: 2002-07-25 11:42:19
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi,

First I create a database in psql, not in PgAdmin.
After, when I create a table in PgAdmin it's not accessible in psql but if I
create it in psql, it works, it's accessible in PgAdmin but not modifiable
(I can't change the column name or drop the column).
When I create a table or a column with PGAdmin, I must always use the quoted
delimiters to access it the table and the columns.

I don't find an option who can be changed to say to PgAdmin that it don't
use the double-quote.

Does anybody have an idea ?

Stef

http://www.ecolo.be