possible pg_dump bug

From: David Miller <miller392(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: possible pg_dump bug
Date: 2009-01-28 17:09:51
Lists: pgsql-general

Pg Dump does not include schema name on insert statement generated from pg_dump with a -d option when exporting data for a particular table using the -t <schema>.<table> in version 8.3. I believe this same bug exists in 8.4 but have not confirmed it. I believe pg_dump should have an option to retain schema information.

David Miller
River Systems, Inc.