How to make a BLOB record public!?

From: Michael Vodep <mvodep(at)gmx(dot)net>
To: pgsql-php(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: How to make a BLOB record public!?
Date: 2003-07-27 18:20:30
Lists: pgsql-php

Hi!
Insert a blob record was no problem - but then ;)
I tried to make my BLOB record aviable for downloading - but i doesnt work
:(
How can i solve this Problem?
I just want to have a simple Link labled "Download" - it should have the
same effect like "Save target as..." in IE.

Thanks!!!!
Michael

--
+++ GMX - Mail, Messaging & more http://www.gmx.net +++