Re: Postgresql + digital signature

From: Luis Alberto Pérez Paz <midriasis(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "Marko Kreen" <markokr(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: d(dot)wall(at)computer(dot)org, pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Postgresql + digital signature
Date: 2008-01-25 16:57:18
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi Marko,

Actually I have it,

However I was thinking the problem in a wrong way. In my particular case,
the fact of the private key in memory is a good reason for discard the
electronic signature, I mean, in order to have a real protection against the
data modification I need a TSA (time stamping service) or something like
that and my problem grow.

Thanks a lot for your advice (and your time). They were really helpful.

Best Regards,

--
paz, amor y comprensión
(1967-1994)