pg_locks concern

From: "Ridvan Lakas ng Bayan S(dot) Baluyos" <ridvan(at)baluyos(dot)net>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: pg_locks concern
Date: 2009-07-03 02:31:34
Lists: pgsql-novice

Hi list,

I'm new in administering postgres database server. I would like to ask a
question what's causing these locks and what are the consequences?

Currently, we have single application that consumes 100% CPU Utilization of
our server.

Here's the specs of our server,

- HPDL580
- Quad Quad (16 Logical Processors)
- 24GB Memory
- 4TB Storage

TIA,

RIdvan

--
リヅバン バルヨス
ridvan(dot)baluyos(at)qualservcentral(dot)com

Registered Linux User #439466
Registered Ubuntu User #16034
Q: Have you heard of the Object-Oriented way to get wealthy?
A: Inheritance.