Re: tablespace question

From: "Ridvan Lakas ng Bayan S(dot) Baluyos" <ridvan(at)baluyos(dot)net>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: tablespace question
Date: 2009-05-14 01:52:41
Lists: pgsql-novice

Thanks Tom!

We didn't used LVM but we plan to use partitioned table structures in the
future.

I guess we have to really transfer data. I don't know how long it would take
since our data is already around 330+GB in size.

--
リヅバン バルヨス
ridvan(dot)baluyos(at)qualservcentral(dot)com

Registered Linux User #439466
Registered Ubuntu User #16034
Q: Have you heard of the Object-Oriented way to get wealthy?
A: Inheritance.