Number of postgres connections

From: "Ridvan Lakas ng Bayan S(dot) Baluyos" <ridvan(at)baluyos(dot)net>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Number of postgres connections
Date: 2008-07-11 07:27:24
Lists: pgsql-novice

Hi list,

I've having a dilemma here. My problem here is that I'm getting maxed out of
my connection. My max connection is set to 100. I don't know if setting the
max connection higher is the right solution. My other alternative is to scan
through the application and check whether it closes the database connection.
We're currently using Propel as our ORM.

Thanks,

Ridvan

--
EB White - "Be obscure clearly."