Re: Partial aggregates pushdown

From: Alexander Pyhalov <a(dot)pyhalov(at)postgrespro(dot)ru>
To: "Fujii(dot)Yuki(at)df(dot)MitsubishiElectric(dot)co(dot)jp" <Fujii(dot)Yuki(at)df(dot)mitsubishielectric(dot)co(dot)jp>
Cc: Bruce Momjian <bruce(at)momjian(dot)us>, PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>, Andres Freund <andres(at)anarazel(dot)de>, Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>, Tomas Vondra <tomas(dot)vondra(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>, Julien Rouhaud <rjuju123(at)gmail(dot)com>, Daniel Gustafsson <daniel(at)yesql(dot)se>, Ilya Gladyshev <i(dot)gladyshev(at)postgrespro(dot)ru>
Subject: Re: Partial aggregates pushdown
Date: 2023-06-09 14:09:42
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi.

+ An aggregate function, called the partial aggregate function for
partial aggregate
+ that corresponding to the aggregate function, is defined on the
primary node and
+ the <filename>postgres_fdw</filename> node.

Something is clearly wrong here.

+ When using built-in sharding feature in PostgreSQL is used,

And here.

Overall the code looks good to me, but I suppose that documentation
needs further review from some native speaker.

--
Best regards,
Alexander Pyhalov,