I want to Collect information about postgresql

From: "ebubekir temizkan" <ebekirtemizkan(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: I want to Collect information about postgresql
Date: 2007-12-05 14:15:56
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi. We want to perform a project and We will use rdbms in project.I want to
learn some topics about postgresql .Firstly, is the postgresql database
server free. For example . is there any licence and How much is support
cost.Technically is the postgresql useful to develop a
simualtion.Iappreciate if you reply this mail as soon as possible.

Thanks for answers and helps.