Moving focus to another pane without a mouse

From: "Horvath Gabor" <dueyduey(at)freemail(dot)hu>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Moving focus to another pane without a mouse
Date: 2006-11-22 14:03:13
Lists: pgadmin-support

I am using PgAdminIII v1.6.0, on a Windows XP.
I would appreciate being able to move the focus to another pane
without reaching out for the mouse.
Applications that have this feature usually assign the key
combinations F6 or Ctrl+F6 to it.
(I hope this does not roll down to the same old wxWidgets issue.)
Please... Thanks in advance.

dueyduey