preload perl modules in plperl?

From: "David Garamond" <davidgaramond(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: preload perl modules in plperl?
Date: 2006-08-25 10:10:26
Lists: pgsql-general

How do I "preload" perl modules so they are available in trusted pl/perl?
The modules I want to use are not dangerous, they are typically utility
routines like HTML::Entities, URI::Escape, and the like. Do I have to resort
to plperlu for this and invoke "use HTML::Entities;" directly in the pl
function body?

Regards,
dave