Re: BUG #4627: FORGET MY PASWORD

From: Harald Armin Massa <haraldarminmassa(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: ANTONIO ROSA MORALES <ANTONIOROSAMORALES(at)hotmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: BUG #4627: FORGET MY PASWORD
Date: 2009-01-26 09:32:18
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Antonio,

to reset your PostgreSQL password, please learn about the PostgreSQL
client authentication, see

http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.3/static/client-authentication.html

in the manual; especially the parts about "TRUST" authentication.

To reset the windows-password of the Postgres Service Account, please
use control panel, administration, computer, users and groups or
consult your windows administrator.

best wishes,

Harald

On Mon, Jan 26, 2009 at 02:29, ANTONIO ROSA MORALES
<ANTONIOROSAMORALES(at)hotmail(dot)com> wrote:

> Bug reference: 4627
> Logged by: ANTONIO ROSA MORALES
> Email address: ANTONIOROSAMORALES(at)HOTMAIL(dot)COM
> PostgreSQL version: 8.3.5
> Operating system: WINDOWS
> Details:
>
> I FORGET MY PASWORD, CON I REWRITE THIS?
> THANKS
>
> --

GHUM Harald Massa
persuadere et programmare
Harald Armin Massa
Spielberger Straße 49
70435 Stuttgart
0173/9409607
no fx, no carrier pigeon
-
EuroPython 2009 will take place in Birmingham - Stay tuned!