anything more to install a new language?

From: "Harald Armin Massa" <haraldarminmassa(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "pgAdmin Support" <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: anything more to install a new language?
Date: 2006-10-24 08:54:24
Lists: pgadmin-support

I downloaded the pgadmin3.mo file
I created a directory named de_DE within i18n
I copied the pgadmin3.mo into that directory

no, within File / options / general / user_language I can select de_DE
(Deutsch)

but after closing the dialog it falls back to Default ... or whatever else
was selected before.

When I change to ca_ES (Catalá), all works fine (besides my spanish), and
also Suome can be used....

What am I missing?

best wishes

Harald