Re: problem of performance

From: "Harald Armin Massa" <haraldarminmassa(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "Henrique Londero" <hlondero(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: problem of performance
Date: 2006-04-25 16:26:46
Lists: pgadmin-support

Dear Henrique,

to be able to help you better, you should direct your question to the
appropriate mailing list, which is postgresql performance; you can find all
mailing-list-subscription within www.postgresql.org

You also should in that mail give some more details: which PostgreSQL
Verison, on which operating system, which query gives not enough
performance. Also some "explain <query>" output is needed to give you
support.

Also you should qualify what "low performance" means, please use units like
"seconds", "milliseconds" and number of rows.

Best wishes

Harald

--
GHUM Harald Massa