Re: Cannot install properly on WinXP...

From: Harald Armin Massa <haraldarminmassa(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: ltama(at)fiec(dot)espol(dot)edu(dot)ec, pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Cannot install properly on WinXP...
Date: 2004-09-16 05:56:11
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Luis,

sad sad story. PostgreSQL on Windows is very challenged by
LSP-Applications running on the same machine.

LSP = Layered Service Provider

That my be Antivir Software, or on my machine it was "CoolSpot
personal ID", an age verification system to see adult content.

Please check the extensive FAQ of the installer to also find a link to
a tool to check, if this may be the prob. on your computer.

Harald

--
GHUM Harald Massa
Harald Armin Massa