Re: Windows 8.0 beta on Server 2003 Installer problem

From: Harald Armin Massa <haraldarminmassa(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "Bender, Cheryl" <cbender(at)mriresearch(dot)org>
Cc: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Windows 8.0 beta on Server 2003 Installer problem
Date: 2004-09-15 14:56:48
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Cheryl,

you can learn more about the problem by doing some logging...

msiexec /Lv c:\\temp\\nase2.txt /i postgresql-8.0-beta2-dev3.msi

"c:\\temp\\nase2.txt" is the file wereto the logging is done. You can
read there more about the exact error ... what was done last.

Best go from the end, where there is all that "removing ...."

Harald