CVS problems

From: "Manolo SupaMA" <manolo(dot)espa(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: CVS problems
Date: 2008-03-18 10:42:50
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi.

Yesterday I downloaded source code from CVS following

developer.postgresql.org/docs/postgres/cvs.html

First of all it had problems downloading files, INSTALL text file has not
been downloaded, for example.
Today that web page isn't even available...

That's probably causing the problems I'm getting during
make
make check

I won't annoy with those problems until I'm sure I downloaded correctly
souces from CVS.

In case it's just a problem of mine can you please suggest some
alternatives?

Regards, Manolo.