Re: TypeInfoCache.getPGArrayElement - determine if array

From: Radosław Smogura <rsmogura(at)softperience(dot)eu>
To: Kris Jurka <books(at)ejurka(dot)com>
Cc: <pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: TypeInfoCache.getPGArrayElement - determine if array
Date: 2010-11-23 14:31:03
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Hi,

Yes, I works on binary read/write (more read) and I search simple way to
determine if given type is array type. But I think I've found good solution
getSQLType() == Java.ARRAY, is it OK?

By the way I've passed almost 85% of JDBC test in binary mode, arrays,
unknown types and few procedure meta data test left. Few fails are for
discussion, as binary PG doesn't give information available in text mode.

Kind regards,
Radek

--
Radosław Smogura