lost access to my git.postgresql.org repository

From: "A(dot)M(dot)" <agentm(at)themactionfaction(dot)com>
To: pgsql-www <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: lost access to my git.postgresql.org repository
Date: 2011-03-15 03:30:59
Lists: pgsql-www

Hello,

According to the git.postgresql.org admin interface, I have lost access to my repo at users/agentm/postgresql.git (it is no longer listed in the table). Also, the interface is claiming I haven't uploaded an ssh key, when obviously I have pushed and pulled from this repo before and the community admin page has my public rsa key listed.

I am curious as to how I lost the access and what I can do to restore it. Thanks.

Cheers,