DBA Job opportunity

From: "Mike MacEachern" <mike(at)iscout(dot)ca>
To: <torontopug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: DBA Job opportunity
Date: 2010-12-13 14:24:08
Lists: torontopug

Hello. My name is Mike MacEachern. I am a technology recruiter here in
Toronto. I am trying to help a client find a seasoned PostgreSql DBA. This
is a permanent full time job with a growing technology company. If anyone in
the PUG would be interested in discussing the position please feel free to
contact me: mike(at)iscout(dot)ca or 416-937-3708.

Thank you. MM

Mike MacEachern
iScout Canada Limited
416-937-3708