Santa Clara Pg Training Event

From: Michael Loftis <mloftis(at)wgops(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Santa Clara Pg Training Event
Date: 2006-08-30 00:31:10
Lists: pgsql-hackers

I've been waiting for atleast one more person to sign up for the training
so OTG can confirm this class down there, they said that some of the
internal hackers had requested the course out there, so I wanted to ping
everyone here. I know, kinda off topic and all, but the event is coming up
soon and I have to either book airfare, or not, this week.

Right now they only need 1-2 more people to make the course a go.
<http://www.postgresql.org/about/event.371>

TIA!

into trouble of all kinds."
-- Samuel Butler