|From:||Denis Smirnov <sd(at)arenadata(dot)io>|
|To:||Heikki Linnakangas <hlinnaka(at)iki(dot)fi>|
|Cc:||Andrey Borodin <x4mmm(at)yandex-team(dot)ru>, pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org|
|Subject:||Re: PoC Refactor AM analyse API|
|Views:||Raw Message | Whole Thread | Download mbox | Resend email|
Thanks for your review, Heikki.
I have made the changes you have requested.
1. All modifications interconnected with column projection were reverted (they should be added in https://commitfest.postgresql.org/31/2922 if the current patch would be merged one day).
2. I have returned PROGRESS_ANALYZE_* states.
3. qsort() was moved into heapam_acquire_sample_rows(). Also a comment was added, that the acquire_sample_rows() AM function must return the tuples in a physical table order.
4. table_beginscan_analyze() was removed as a redundant function.
5. acquire_sample_rows() comment about reservoir was changed.
|Next Message||Paul Guo||2021-02-19 02:33:13||Re: Two patches to speed up pg_rewind.|
|Previous Message||Yugo NAGATA||2021-02-19 02:01:26||Re: Implementing Incremental View Maintenance|