Patch: Allocation of "kind" codes for spatial type.

From: Ale Raza <araza(at)esri(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-patches(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>, "Tom Lane" <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>, "Paul Ramsey" <pramsey(at)refractions(dot)net>, "John Baleja" <jbaleja(at)esri(dot)com>
Subject: Patch: Allocation of "kind" codes for spatial type.
Date: 2007-05-08 15:41:16
Lists: pgsql-hackers pgsql-patches

Tom,

Attached is the modified pg_statistic.h file for this patch. As you
mentioned 200 - 299 is reserved for ESRI st_geometry type. Out of these
values I am using code 200 for st_geometry.

Related threads for this patch:
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-hackers/2007-05/msg00043.php
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-general/2007-04/msg01075.php

Thanks.