Re: Filetype registration on OS X

From: Stefan Csomor <csomor(at)advancedconcepts(dot)ch>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)postgresql(dot)org>, "Florian G(dot) Pflug" <fgp(at)phlo(dot)org>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Filetype registration on OS X
Date: 2007-05-11 11:10:02
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi

the problem is just the lack of time, or the lack of more developers to help with wxMac, I've answered things like these on the list only, so the wiki is a good place because people post and copy things there, also the docview sample is showing how to do this. If in doubt you can always email me directly, or make sure wxMac is in the subject line so that my filters can catch it.

BTW is WX_2_8_BRANCH ok for you, I'll notify Apple in a few days once 2.8.4 has been tagged.

Best,

Stefan