Re: [pgsql-www] Argentina PUG, Venezuela PUG

From: "Ernesto Lozano" <elozanohia(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "Santiago Zarate" <santiago(at)zarate(dot)net(dot)ve>
Cc: lennin(dot)caro(at)yahoo(dot)com, "Emanuel CALVO FRANCO" <postgres(dot)arg(at)gmail(dot)com>, pgsql-es-ayuda <pgsql-es-ayuda(at)postgresql(dot)org>, selenamarie(at)gmail(dot)com, alvherre(at)commandprompt(dot)com
Subject: Re: [pgsql-www] Argentina PUG, Venezuela PUG
Date: 2008-11-26 05:07:39
Lists: pgsql-es-ayuda

Hi Santiago and Friends of Community Postgres All

Thanks for your contact with me , In its moments I am in preparing my
travel for Cuba and Republic Dominican in next days whose I send my
email with are situation of my travel of before when I wil come back
for Venezuela I am contact with you please send your Number of
Telephone

Thanks for your attentions

Kind

Ernesto Lozano