How to pass Array of Integer to UDF

From: Nikhil teltia <nikhil_526(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: How to pass Array of Integer to UDF
Date: 2009-02-03 21:50:43
Lists: pgsql-novice

Hi
I am trying to figure out a way so that I can pass a "Integer array" to UDF written in C.
any idea how can I do it ?

PG_GETARG_xxx is there for INT,FLOAT , text pointer but I see nothing is defined for Integer_pointer. There do exist INT4ARRAYOID but not able to figure out way of passing integer array in function parameter.

Thanks
Nikhil