Re: Unicode mapping scripts cleanup

From: Peter Eisentraut <peter(dot)eisentraut(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Unicode mapping scripts cleanup
Date: 2016-10-28 05:10:56
Lists: pgsql-hackers

> ere is a series of patches to clean up the Unicode mapping script
> business in src/backend/utils/mb/Unicode/.

I never committed the last of these patches, which have the download
locations of the files. I have updated this a bit now and propose it
here again.

I have also added download locations for the source files we do have in
git. I wonder why we ship these and none of the other ones:

845974 gb-18030-2000.xml
324237 euc-jis-2004-std.txt
319198 sjis-0213-2004-std.txt

I recall it might have been license issues with the other files.

Attachment Content-Type Size
0001-Add-rules-to-download-raw-mapping-files.patch text/x-patch 1.8 KB