Connection color is not correctly changed in query windows connection drop-down.

From: Valentine Gogichashvili <valgog(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Connection color is not correctly changed in query windows connection drop-down.
Date: 2010-09-23 10:18:08
Lists: pgadmin-support

After upgrading to pgAdmin Version 1.12.0 (from Version 1.12 RC1)
database connection color is not correctly changed in query window.

Now, when choosing a new connection from the dropdown box in query
window, connection color, for the newly chosen connection is not from
the connection, that I have chosen, but from the connection, that was
chosen before.

This is very dangerous, as I using connection colors for
distinguishing between test and production database connections.

With best regards,

-- Valentine Gogichashvili