tserach2 could not find locale

From: "Vishal Kashyap " <vishalonlist(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: tserach2 could not find locale
Date: 2006-03-16 10:04:08
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi all ,

tsearch2 is giving me jitters for days now and after full
investigation I am writting into list.

The error is
<code>
ERROR: could not find tsearch config by locale INSERT INTO mm_message (
</code>
The investigation is

my_db=# select * from pg_ts_cfg;
ts_name | prs_name | locale
-----------------+----------+--------------
default | default | C
default_english | default | en_US
default_russian | default | ru_RU.KOI8-R
simple | default |

postresql.conf file says

lc_messages = 'en_US' # locale for system error message strings
lc_monetary = 'en_US' # locale for monetary formatting
lc_numeric = 'en_US' # locale for number formatting
lc_time = 'en_US' # locale for time formatting

Please guide me how do I get rid of this error
--
With Best Regards,
Vishal Kashyap.