Re: FW: max_connections and shared_buffers

From: "Anoo Sivadasan Pillai" <aspillai(at)in(dot)rm(dot)com>
To: "Scott Marlowe" <scott(dot)marlowe(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: FW: max_connections and shared_buffers
Date: 2007-09-03 07:04:10
Lists: pgsql-admin pgsql-hackers

Hi Scott,
We will be putting connection pooling, But as of now we have to find
some cure before implementing pooling.

Memory - 2GB
Postgres - PostgreSQL 8.2.4
OS - Windows 2003 server installation: ( Service
Pack 2 )

I am not sure how to get the number of connections while this happens.
How this can be taken?

Thanks and Regards,
Anoo S