Re: Several postgres installation on windows possible?

From: "Anoo Sivadasan Pillai" <aspillai(at)in(dot)rm(dot)com>
To: "Peter Elmers" <p(dot)elmers(at)gmx(dot)de>
Cc: <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Several postgres installation on windows possible?
Date: 2007-07-16 04:43:44
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi Peter,

It is possible and I have created that in my machine.

I exact steps to make it are available at Paul's personal
blog.

If you haven't still resolved the issue, Just have a look on
the following site.

http://people.planetpostgresql.org/paul/index.php?/archives/4-Running-a-
Second-Instance-of-PostgreSQL-8.1.4-on-Windows-2003.html

Regards,

Anoo S Pillai