Re: Fast Default WIP patch for discussion

From: Serge Rielau <serge(at)rielau(dot)com>
To: Euler Taveira <euler(at)timbira(dot)com(dot)br>
Cc: Pg Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Fast Default WIP patch for discussion
Date: 2016-10-26 16:22:07
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Euler,

Thanks, I was previously told I should post a WIP patch here.
There are too many open issues to be near committing.
Anyway, I have created a patch.
https://commitfest.postgresql.org/11/843/#
Since this is my first time I do have a couple of questions:
There are entries for a git and a wiki link.
Should I push the patch to some branch, if so which repository?

Thanks
Serge

The form does ask for a git link rather