Re: Help with gram.y (UNDER)

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: Chris Bitmead <chris(at)bitmead(dot)com>
Cc: Postgres Hackers List <hackers(at)postgreSQL(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Help with gram.y (UNDER)
Date: 2000-05-24 16:52:45
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Chris Bitmead <chris(at)bitmead(dot)com> writes:
> Does the '(' have some kind of second-class status as a token that would
> cause this wierdness?

No ... very bizarre. I think you must be introducing some kind of
ambiguity into the grammar, but I can't quite see what. Are you
getting any sort of warnings out of bison?

Might be worth turning on the logfile option (forget if it's -v or -l)
and looking at the interpreted productions just to make sure bison
is reading things the same way you thought you wrote them.