Re: Client-Server Example

From: Bob <luckyratfoot(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: John Tulodziecki <johnt(at)squire-technologies(dot)co(dot)uk>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Client-Server Example
Date: 2005-07-13 16:20:33
Lists: pgsql-general

Have you checked your pg_hba.conf file and add the correct entry to allow
the remote client ip address? Sorry don't have my file so I can't show you
an example. But I think the docs and/or a google will show some examples.

Also you have to alter the postgresql.conf to allow tcp/ip connections. I
think you can do this at the command line to. But maybe you have to do it in
both the file and the command prompt?? Not sure as I'm on windows and it may
be different then linux.